Accuse man of cheating, get punched in the head
A man was punched in the forhead by a man he accused of cheating at cards, Peoria Police reported.
William Lewis, 56, of 1833 N., Wisconsin, was playing cards at a birthday party when he called the other man, named “Don,” a cheat. Don objected and struck him several times in the forehead.
Police were notified when Lewis went to the hospital the next day.
Don lives in East Thrush. Police are looking for him.
- December 6, 2012 Happy birthday to you, happy birth … *BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!*
- May 3, 2012 Officers rescue dogs from house fire
- August 23, 2012 Blotter!
- April 27, 2012 He beat her and stole her phone, but woman refused to press charges
- April 27, 2012 Man won’t tell police who beat his face in
- December 6, 2012 Boyfriend double punches girlfriend
- April 12, 2012 Man takes money out of ex-girlfriend’s bra
- April 10, 2012 Guy denies gang affiliation, has to duck bullets
- April 4, 2012 Woman gets punched in the face during argument with boyfriend
- June 25, 2012 If by ‘cut my hand fighting off three attackers’ you mean I cut my hand my ex-girlfriend’s coffee table, then, yeah, I cut my hand fighting off three attackers