Peoria Pundit: The continuing adventures of Steve Tarter, the laziest reporter in Peoria
Steve Tarter has a column in today’s paper. Naturally, there are some quotes in there. But not one quote that Tarter himself gathers. He quoted from a book a guy wrote and again from an article in Farm Week. Anything to avoid picking up the phone and making a call.
- May 19, 2012 Peoria Pundit: More Steve Tarter follies
- April 27, 2012 Peoria Pundit: Another chicken flies the coop at the Peoria Journal Star
- March 19, 2013 CW Notes: Recent press releases
- May 23, 2012 Peoria Pundit: Workers? We don’t need to talk to no stinkin’ workers!
- March 27, 2013 Peoria Pundit: College Censorship
- June 29, 2012 Peoria Pundit: Recent posts
- June 7, 2012 Peoria Pundit: The last non-corporate human-being owner of the Pekin Daily Times has died
- May 6, 2012 Peoria Pundit: Caterpillar column is well sourced
- June 8, 2012 Take Back Peoria: Universal Franchise
- March 30, 2013 Peoria Pundit: GateHouse offers $! million prize
Tags: PJS, Steve Tarter