May 27, 2012 – 9:33 pm | by witchsbrew
“Voluntary poverty” I am using the words out loud in conversation, on the bus, in the shop, with friends… I am affirming and trying to demonstrate the possibility of living a useful and fulfilling life–a rich spiritual and material life–by embracing poverty. What the Occupy Movement–and yes, the Fair Trade Movement–has not accepted: in most of the Industrial World we are the 1%. Our lifestyle is not sustainable. We live on a finite planet with limited resources. And try as hard as we might, we cannot afford to bring the living standards of the developing world up to our standards.
Read the complete post HERE.
- January 27, 2013 -- Recent posts from Witches Brew (0)
- June 30, 2012 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculture: Winter is Coming! (0)
- May 17, 2012 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculture: Pagan Elder or Elder Pagan (0)
- March 19, 2013 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculture: This months posts (0)
- November 2, 2012 -- BREWING THE PAGAN PERMACULTURE: What Do You Know! (0)
- March 31, 2013 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculture: Time management (0)
- October 29, 2012 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculture: Working the Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life II (1)
- May 26, 2012 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculture: Pagan Finance (0)
- July 15, 2012 -- Brewing the Pagan Permaculoture: Oh, Yeah, It’s the Heat… (0)
- July 1, 2012 -- Brewing the Pagan Permacuture: It’s Not the Heat, It’s the Humidity! (0)