They are closing Northmoor Road, press release doesn’t say why
Press release from the city:
Starting Monday June 17, 2013 Northmoor Road between University and Sheridan will be closed to through traffic. There will be a temporary entrance road constructed that is for homes fronting Northmoor between University and Sheridan and for access to St. Marys Road.
Next week message boards will be placed along Northmoor notifying the motoring public of the closure. It is anticipated that this closure will be in effect until December 1, 2013. Public Works appreciates your cooperation and looks forward to the upgrade of Northmoor between Sheridan and University.
For more information, contact Peoria Public Works Engineer, Scott Reeise at (309) 494-8818
- June 26, 2013 Peoria Undrivability Update: Main Street to be closed Friday, no reason given because that would imply we have the right to know why
- October 31, 2012 Peoria undriveability update: Allen Road reopens
- October 12, 2012 Peoria undrivability update: Adams Street at Liberty
- January 15, 2013 Farmington Road is SHUT DOWN due to semi accident
- March 25, 2013 Jefferson Street is closing
- May 17, 2013 Bob Michel Bridge closes on Sunday morning for River City Marathon
- January 13, 2013 City of Peoria road condition update
- April 9, 2012 Old Galena Road will be temporarily closed to traffic on April 16
- May 15, 2012 Peoria Pundit: No shortage of police officers in West Buff these days
- May 16, 2012 Yeah, I was denied the right to look at police reports today